New born baby stolen from Belgaum hospital, act caught on CCTV
Belgaum: In an audacious act caught on CCTV, a woman has stolen a new born baby after entering the labour room at a well known hospital here.
The CCTV visuals showed the unidentified woman walking away nonchalantly with the infant tucked in her clothes, police said today.
The woman took away the infant from its grandmother at KLE Hospital here on Wednesday, saying it had to be administered vaccine.
Belgaum District Superintendent of Police Chandragupta said police had obtained clues and were confident of nabbing the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal