New Karna CM reviews L&O situation with top cops
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Saturday reviewed the law and order situation at a meeting with top police officials.
He directed police officails to be on alert and ensure maintenance of law and order as Karnataka is known to be a peaceful state in the country.
Gowda asked police officials to maintain constant vigil in the state capital.
DGP N Achuta Rao briefed the Chief Minister on the steps initiated by police to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal