New Karna CM reviews L&O situation with top cops
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Saturday reviewed the law and order situation at a meeting with top police officials.
He directed police officails to be on alert and ensure maintenance of law and order as Karnataka is known to be a peaceful state in the country.
Gowda asked police officials to maintain constant vigil in the state capital.
DGP N Achuta Rao briefed the Chief Minister on the steps initiated by police to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown