New Karna CM reviews L&O situation with top cops
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Saturday reviewed the law and order situation at a meeting with top police officials.
He directed police officails to be on alert and ensure maintenance of law and order as Karnataka is known to be a peaceful state in the country.
Gowda asked police officials to maintain constant vigil in the state capital.
DGP N Achuta Rao briefed the Chief Minister on the steps initiated by police to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Lifestyle and home remedies to deal with panic attacks!
- Quran desecration case: AAP MLA Naresh Yadav sent to 2-day police custody
- Beijing dodges ASEAN rebuke over South China Sea row
- Afghan civilian casualties at record high in first half of 2016: UN
- Nepal likely to form consensus government within seven days of Oli resigning