New Karna CM reviews L&O situation with top cops
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Saturday reviewed the law and order situation at a meeting with top police officials.
He directed police officails to be on alert and ensure maintenance of law and order as Karnataka is known to be a peaceful state in the country.
Gowda asked police officials to maintain constant vigil in the state capital.
DGP N Achuta Rao briefed the Chief Minister on the steps initiated by police to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- ISRO tells industry to enhance capacity to meet demand
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China