New Karna CM reviews L&O situation with top cops
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Saturday reviewed the law and order situation at a meeting with top police officials.
He directed police officails to be on alert and ensure maintenance of law and order as Karnataka is known to be a peaceful state in the country.
Gowda asked police officials to maintain constant vigil in the state capital.
DGP N Achuta Rao briefed the Chief Minister on the steps initiated by police to maintain law and order.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?