Nine nabbed for illegal refilling of gas
Bangalore: City Crime Branch sleuths nabbed nine persons involved in illegally refilling of domestic LPG and seized 115 gas cylinders belonging to different companies including Indane, HP and Bharat from them.
The nine accused were arrested by the CCB team during raids on three sheds which were being used for illegal refilling of gas in cylinders belonging to companies including Indane, HP and Bharat, a CCB statement said.
The accused were then selling these refilled cycliners in the black market for higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad