Nine nabbed for illegal refilling of gas
Bangalore: City Crime Branch sleuths nabbed nine persons involved in illegally refilling of domestic LPG and seized 115 gas cylinders belonging to different companies including Indane, HP and Bharat from them.
The nine accused were arrested by the CCB team during raids on three sheds which were being used for illegal refilling of gas in cylinders belonging to companies including Indane, HP and Bharat, a CCB statement said.
The accused were then selling these refilled cycliners in the black market for higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test