Nine nabbed for illegal refilling of gas
Bangalore: City Crime Branch sleuths nabbed nine persons involved in illegally refilling of domestic LPG and seized 115 gas cylinders belonging to different companies including Indane, HP and Bharat from them.
The nine accused were arrested by the CCB team during raids on three sheds which were being used for illegal refilling of gas in cylinders belonging to companies including Indane, HP and Bharat, a CCB statement said.
The accused were then selling these refilled cycliners in the black market for higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued