Nine nabbed for illegal refilling of gas
Bangalore: City Crime Branch sleuths nabbed nine persons involved in illegally refilling of domestic LPG and seized 115 gas cylinders belonging to different companies including Indane, HP and Bharat from them.
The nine accused were arrested by the CCB team during raids on three sheds which were being used for illegal refilling of gas in cylinders belonging to companies including Indane, HP and Bharat, a CCB statement said.
The accused were then selling these refilled cycliners in the black market for higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren