Nine nabbed for illegal refilling of gas
Bangalore: City Crime Branch sleuths nabbed nine persons involved in illegally refilling of domestic LPG and seized 115 gas cylinders belonging to different companies including Indane, HP and Bharat from them.
The nine accused were arrested by the CCB team during raids on three sheds which were being used for illegal refilling of gas in cylinders belonging to companies including Indane, HP and Bharat, a CCB statement said.
The accused were then selling these refilled cycliners in the black market for higher rates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- WATCH: Relive Virat Kohli's dream run at IPL 2016 - Here's what the run machine did!
- Ban on large diesel vehicles a transient phase, says Jaitley
- Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya files for bail after NIA files fresh chargesheet
- Novak Djokovic poised to become first man to win $100 million in prize money
- Bihar Board class 10th results: More than 50 percent students fail in exams - Is this the reason?