‘No case made out against Excise Min Renukaharya’
Bangalore: Lokayukta Police on Saturday gave a clean
chit to Excise Minister M P Renukaharya in a case pertaining
to alleged violation of excise rules.
Lokayukta police today filed a memo before the court
stating that no case was made out against Renukacharya for
alleged violation of excise rules as claimed by Deputy
Commissioner of Excise Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had told the court on March 24 that 16
bottles of foreign liquor seized from his office in a raid by
Lokayukta police were meant for Renukacharya.
The memo was filed by Lokayukta Police Inspector
The Lokayukta Court judge N K Sudhindra Rao then adjourned
the matter to April 9, for Renukarcharya`s advocate C G Sunder
to file objections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred