‘No case made out against Excise Min Renukaharya’
Bangalore: Lokayukta Police on Saturday gave a clean
chit to Excise Minister M P Renukaharya in a case pertaining
to alleged violation of excise rules.
Lokayukta police today filed a memo before the court
stating that no case was made out against Renukacharya for
alleged violation of excise rules as claimed by Deputy
Commissioner of Excise Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had told the court on March 24 that 16
bottles of foreign liquor seized from his office in a raid by
Lokayukta police were meant for Renukacharya.
The memo was filed by Lokayukta Police Inspector
The Lokayukta Court judge N K Sudhindra Rao then adjourned
the matter to April 9, for Renukarcharya`s advocate C G Sunder
to file objections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen