‘No case made out against Excise Min Renukaharya’
Bangalore: Lokayukta Police on Saturday gave a clean
chit to Excise Minister M P Renukaharya in a case pertaining
to alleged violation of excise rules.
Lokayukta police today filed a memo before the court
stating that no case was made out against Renukacharya for
alleged violation of excise rules as claimed by Deputy
Commissioner of Excise Mohan Kumar.
Mohan Kumar had told the court on March 24 that 16
bottles of foreign liquor seized from his office in a raid by
Lokayukta police were meant for Renukacharya.
The memo was filed by Lokayukta Police Inspector
The Lokayukta Court judge N K Sudhindra Rao then adjourned
the matter to April 9, for Renukarcharya`s advocate C G Sunder
to file objections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan