No early assembly poll in Karnataka: Shettar
New Delhi: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar today rejected reports that the BJP-ruled state may go for early Assembly polls.
Shettar, the third BJP leader to occupy the post in the four years of party rule, also said his government will complete full term.
"100 per cent, we will complete the term and next time BJP will come to power," Shettar said reacting to a query.
Asked whether the state will go for early polls before completing its tenure in April, next year, he said "that is the rumour by the media."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh