No early assembly poll in Karnataka: Shettar
New Delhi: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar today rejected reports that the BJP-ruled state may go for early Assembly polls.
Shettar, the third BJP leader to occupy the post in the four years of party rule, also said his government will complete full term.
"100 per cent, we will complete the term and next time BJP will come to power," Shettar said reacting to a query.
Asked whether the state will go for early polls before completing its tenure in April, next year, he said "that is the rumour by the media."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read