No truth in Yeddyrappa being super CM: Shettar
Belgaum: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar on Monday rubbished allegations that BJP strongman in the state B S Yeddyurappa was the "Super CM" and the former chief minister controlled the reins of power.
"There is no truth in Yeddyurappa being a "Super CM" because there is no such post either. There is also no truth in Yeddyurappa controlling the reins of power," he told reporters here.
Shettar said the party would soon get its new state president but declined to reveal the date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars