One arrested for making threat call to ex-Karnataka Minister
Bellary: Karnataka police have arrested one person for allegedly making threat calls to former state minister Anand Singh demanding money, a senior police official said.
The accused, Mahesh Ambare, was arrested yesterday from Delhi, Bellary SP Chandragupta told PTI here.
Ambare had made the threat call from Delhi to Singh, currently a BJP MLA from Hospet Assembly constituency, some 20 days back demanding money, Chandragupta said.
Ambare has been making threat calls to high-profile people, but no complaint was lodged against him earlier, the Bellary SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway