One arrested for making threat call to ex-Karnataka Minister
Bellary: Karnataka police have arrested one person for allegedly making threat calls to former state minister Anand Singh demanding money, a senior police official said.
The accused, Mahesh Ambare, was arrested yesterday from Delhi, Bellary SP Chandragupta told PTI here.
Ambare had made the threat call from Delhi to Singh, currently a BJP MLA from Hospet Assembly constituency, some 20 days back demanding money, Chandragupta said.
Ambare has been making threat calls to high-profile people, but no complaint was lodged against him earlier, the Bellary SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’