Orders on bail petition of Katta Jagadish on Aug 8
Bangalore: The Special Lokayukta Court on Monday
posted to August 8 the bail petitions filed by Katta Jagadish,
corporator and son of former minister Katta Subramanya Naidu
and five others accused in the Karnataka Industrial Area
Development Board (KIADB) scam.
After completion of arguments by senior defence counsel CV
Nagesh and Special Public Prosecutor, Karnataka Lokayukta IS
Pramod Chandra, Special Lokyukta Judge NK Sudhidhra Rao
posted the petitions for orders to August 8.
The six are facing charges of irregularities in allotment
of land of Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board in BK
Halli village to a software company, floated by an aide of
On July 8, the Lokayukta police had filed a chargesheet
in the case against nine persons for irregularities in
allotment of land.
Naidu had resigned from the BS Yeddyurappa ministry last
December after registration of FIR. Two of the accused are
absconding and one got anticipatory bail recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends