Pascal approaches KSCRPC against wife, alleges child abuse
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Mazurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, on Wednesday filed a complaint against his wife before the Karnataka State Child Rights Protection Commission, charging her with child abuse of his three minor children.
In his complaint, Mazurier alleged that his three children were being "psychologically abused and exploited as pawns by his wife Suja Jones for her evil agenda".
Pascal claimed he had credible information that his children are not in safe environment and are kept in the company of strangers and servants.
He appealed to the panel to protect his children and conduct a safety check in the presence of officials from the Consulate along with child rights NGOs like CRISP (Child Rights Initiative for Shared Parenting) headed by Kumar Jagirdar.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the Karnataka High Court.
Pascal, Consular Attache to the Consulate General of France here, was arrested on June 19 last year following a complaint by his wife alleging that he had raped their three-and-a-half-year-old daughter.
He was charge sheeted on September 17 under Section 376 of IPC for allegedly raping his minor daughter.
The High Court had on October 17 granted conditional bail to Pascal observing that the circumstantial evidence did not "specify" that he had committed the offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie