Pascal denied permission to meet his children; parents get nod
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Muzurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, has been denied permission by a local court to visit his children, which however granted his parents the permission to meet their grand children.
The third additional Family court judge here passed an order granting permission to Pascal`s parents to meet their grandchildren in her chambers on February 8 from 3 PM to 3.30 PM in the presence of counsels of both sides.
The court however rejected Pascal`s prayer to visit his children, since he has been accused of child abuse, is facing trial and is on conditional bail.
On January 11, Pascal, charged with raping his minor daughter, had filed an application before the Family Court to permit him and his parents to visit his children.
His wife had earlier secured an order from the court restraining her husband from meeting his three minor children.
On Dec 23 Pascal had met Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar to ensure that he be allowed to meet his children as he and his mother wished to greet them on the occasion of Christmas and give them gifts.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!