Pascal denied permission to meet his children; parents get nod
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Muzurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, has been denied permission by a local court to visit his children, which however granted his parents the permission to meet their grand children.
The third additional Family court judge here passed an order granting permission to Pascal`s parents to meet their grandchildren in her chambers on February 8 from 3 PM to 3.30 PM in the presence of counsels of both sides.
The court however rejected Pascal`s prayer to visit his children, since he has been accused of child abuse, is facing trial and is on conditional bail.
On January 11, Pascal, charged with raping his minor daughter, had filed an application before the Family Court to permit him and his parents to visit his children.
His wife had earlier secured an order from the court restraining her husband from meeting his three minor children.
On Dec 23 Pascal had met Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar to ensure that he be allowed to meet his children as he and his mother wished to greet them on the occasion of Christmas and give them gifts.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!