Pascal denied permission to meet his children; parents get nod
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Muzurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, has been denied permission by a local court to visit his children, which however granted his parents the permission to meet their grand children.
The third additional Family court judge here passed an order granting permission to Pascal`s parents to meet their grandchildren in her chambers on February 8 from 3 PM to 3.30 PM in the presence of counsels of both sides.
The court however rejected Pascal`s prayer to visit his children, since he has been accused of child abuse, is facing trial and is on conditional bail.
On January 11, Pascal, charged with raping his minor daughter, had filed an application before the Family Court to permit him and his parents to visit his children.
His wife had earlier secured an order from the court restraining her husband from meeting his three minor children.
On Dec 23 Pascal had met Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar to ensure that he be allowed to meet his children as he and his mother wished to greet them on the occasion of Christmas and give them gifts.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the High Court.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'