Pascal denied permission to meet his children; parents get nod
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Muzurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, has been denied permission by a local court to visit his children, which however granted his parents the permission to meet their grand children.
The third additional Family court judge here passed an order granting permission to Pascal`s parents to meet their grandchildren in her chambers on February 8 from 3 PM to 3.30 PM in the presence of counsels of both sides.
The court however rejected Pascal`s prayer to visit his children, since he has been accused of child abuse, is facing trial and is on conditional bail.
On January 11, Pascal, charged with raping his minor daughter, had filed an application before the Family Court to permit him and his parents to visit his children.
His wife had earlier secured an order from the court restraining her husband from meeting his three minor children.
On Dec 23 Pascal had met Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar to ensure that he be allowed to meet his children as he and his mother wished to greet them on the occasion of Christmas and give them gifts.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack