Pascal denied permission to meet his children; parents get nod
Bangalore: French Consulate official Pascal Muzurier, accused of raping his minor daughter, has been denied permission by a local court to visit his children, which however granted his parents the permission to meet their grand children.
The third additional Family court judge here passed an order granting permission to Pascal`s parents to meet their grandchildren in her chambers on February 8 from 3 PM to 3.30 PM in the presence of counsels of both sides.
The court however rejected Pascal`s prayer to visit his children, since he has been accused of child abuse, is facing trial and is on conditional bail.
On January 11, Pascal, charged with raping his minor daughter, had filed an application before the Family Court to permit him and his parents to visit his children.
His wife had earlier secured an order from the court restraining her husband from meeting his three minor children.
On Dec 23 Pascal had met Additional Commissioner of Police (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar to ensure that he be allowed to meet his children as he and his mother wished to greet them on the occasion of Christmas and give them gifts.
Pascal`s petition seeking quashing of the case is still pending before the High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Check rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board Class 12th results 2015 to be declared today
- Check JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 declared on jac.nic.in