Porngate: Karnataka ministers act shocks Bollywood
Mumbai: Bollywood has expressed shock and
dismay over Karnataka legislators watching a porn flick on a
mobile phone in midst of Assembly proceedings.
"Politicians watch porn. What a shock! Some drink and do
drugs! They take bribes too. Big ones! I`m surprised that
we`re acting surprised! How upset we are that politicians
watched porn in Parliament!," music composer-singer Vishal
"We must be the world`s most hypocritical nation. 3 idiot
ministers watching porn in the Assembly is a laugh, not a
political issue. Porn is an intrinsic part of all politics.
Ask Silvio Berlusconi. Ask ND Tewari. Ask those who followed
JFK and his Camelot years," filmmaker Pritish Nandy said.
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said, "Ministers watching porn
in the assembly is a sure sign of an emerging and shining
Three BJP ministers in the Sadananda Gowda government --
Laxman Savdi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar -- were caught on
camera watching porn on mobile phone during assembly
proceedings. They put down their papers today following the
furore over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?