Porngate: Karnataka ministers act shocks Bollywood
Mumbai: Bollywood has expressed shock and
dismay over Karnataka legislators watching a porn flick on a
mobile phone in midst of Assembly proceedings.
"Politicians watch porn. What a shock! Some drink and do
drugs! They take bribes too. Big ones! I`m surprised that
we`re acting surprised! How upset we are that politicians
watched porn in Parliament!," music composer-singer Vishal
"We must be the world`s most hypocritical nation. 3 idiot
ministers watching porn in the Assembly is a laugh, not a
political issue. Porn is an intrinsic part of all politics.
Ask Silvio Berlusconi. Ask ND Tewari. Ask those who followed
JFK and his Camelot years," filmmaker Pritish Nandy said.
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said, "Ministers watching porn
in the assembly is a sure sign of an emerging and shining
Three BJP ministers in the Sadananda Gowda government --
Laxman Savdi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar -- were caught on
camera watching porn on mobile phone during assembly
proceedings. They put down their papers today following the
furore over the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof