Probe will be conducted into firing at Sri Sri’s ashram: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa Monday said an inquiry will be conducted into the
firing in the ashram of Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi
"After the incident, myself and BJP state president K S
Eshwarappa met Guruji and discussed the incident in detail
with him. We conveyed the commitment of our government to
provide all possible protection to him and the ashram",
Yeddyurappa, who visited the ashram on the city outskirts,
He said a detailed inquiry will be conducted and
stringent action taken against the culprits.
Yeddyurappa said he was "pleased" at Ravi Shankar`s
determination even after the incident. "He is not disturbed.
It is because of his spiritual power."
An unidentified gunman had yesterday fired a shot at the
convoy of the 54-year-old spiritual leader when he was
returning to ashram after delivering a discourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding