Probe will be conducted into firing at Sri Sri’s ashram: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa Monday said an inquiry will be conducted into the
firing in the ashram of Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi
"After the incident, myself and BJP state president K S
Eshwarappa met Guruji and discussed the incident in detail
with him. We conveyed the commitment of our government to
provide all possible protection to him and the ashram",
Yeddyurappa, who visited the ashram on the city outskirts,
He said a detailed inquiry will be conducted and
stringent action taken against the culprits.
Yeddyurappa said he was "pleased" at Ravi Shankar`s
determination even after the incident. "He is not disturbed.
It is because of his spiritual power."
An unidentified gunman had yesterday fired a shot at the
convoy of the 54-year-old spiritual leader when he was
returning to ashram after delivering a discourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon