Probe will be conducted into firing at Sri Sri’s ashram: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa Monday said an inquiry will be conducted into the
firing in the ashram of Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi
"After the incident, myself and BJP state president K S
Eshwarappa met Guruji and discussed the incident in detail
with him. We conveyed the commitment of our government to
provide all possible protection to him and the ashram",
Yeddyurappa, who visited the ashram on the city outskirts,
He said a detailed inquiry will be conducted and
stringent action taken against the culprits.
Yeddyurappa said he was "pleased" at Ravi Shankar`s
determination even after the incident. "He is not disturbed.
It is because of his spiritual power."
An unidentified gunman had yesterday fired a shot at the
convoy of the 54-year-old spiritual leader when he was
returning to ashram after delivering a discourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP