Probe will be conducted into firing at Sri Sri’s ashram: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa Monday said an inquiry will be conducted into the
firing in the ashram of Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi
"After the incident, myself and BJP state president K S
Eshwarappa met Guruji and discussed the incident in detail
with him. We conveyed the commitment of our government to
provide all possible protection to him and the ashram",
Yeddyurappa, who visited the ashram on the city outskirts,
He said a detailed inquiry will be conducted and
stringent action taken against the culprits.
Yeddyurappa said he was "pleased" at Ravi Shankar`s
determination even after the incident. "He is not disturbed.
It is because of his spiritual power."
An unidentified gunman had yesterday fired a shot at the
convoy of the 54-year-old spiritual leader when he was
returning to ashram after delivering a discourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next