Probe will be conducted into firing at Sri Sri’s ashram: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa Monday said an inquiry will be conducted into the
firing in the ashram of Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi
"After the incident, myself and BJP state president K S
Eshwarappa met Guruji and discussed the incident in detail
with him. We conveyed the commitment of our government to
provide all possible protection to him and the ashram",
Yeddyurappa, who visited the ashram on the city outskirts,
He said a detailed inquiry will be conducted and
stringent action taken against the culprits.
Yeddyurappa said he was "pleased" at Ravi Shankar`s
determination even after the incident. "He is not disturbed.
It is because of his spiritual power."
An unidentified gunman had yesterday fired a shot at the
convoy of the 54-year-old spiritual leader when he was
returning to ashram after delivering a discourse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?