Process of relocating 200 villages from flood-hit areas on: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa on Sunday said the process to relocate 220 villages
from flood-hit regions of north Karnataka has started.
The foundation stone would be laid at around 50 relocated
areas within 10 to 12 days...Within the next six months, we
aim to complete the resettlement programme, he told reporters
here after a meeting with `Dharmadhikari` of Dharmasthala Dr D
Houses are being built at a cost of Rs one lakh each.
Heggade said construction of 1,000 houses sponsored by
Dharmasthala temple in Kongawada village is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends