Process of relocating 200 villages from flood-hit areas on: CM
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa on Sunday said the process to relocate 220 villages
from flood-hit regions of north Karnataka has started.
The foundation stone would be laid at around 50 relocated
areas within 10 to 12 days...Within the next six months, we
aim to complete the resettlement programme, he told reporters
here after a meeting with `Dharmadhikari` of Dharmasthala Dr D
Houses are being built at a cost of Rs one lakh each.
Heggade said construction of 1,000 houses sponsored by
Dharmasthala temple in Kongawada village is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?