PUC question paper leakage: CID probe ordered
Bangalore: Karnataka Government on Tuesday ordered a CID probe into the leakage of second year
Pre-University Mathematics Examination question paper.
The government has decided to detect those `anti-social
elements` behind the leakage and punish them, Minister for
Primary and Secondary Education Visweshwara Hegde Kageri said
in a statement here.
Kageri termed the incident as "unfortunate".
The Pre-University Board cancelled today`s examination in
the wake of question paper leakage and said it would announce
a new date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery