PUC question paper leakage: CID probe ordered
Bangalore: Karnataka Government on Tuesday ordered a CID probe into the leakage of second year
Pre-University Mathematics Examination question paper.
The government has decided to detect those `anti-social
elements` behind the leakage and punish them, Minister for
Primary and Secondary Education Visweshwara Hegde Kageri said
in a statement here.
Kageri termed the incident as "unfortunate".
The Pre-University Board cancelled today`s examination in
the wake of question paper leakage and said it would announce
a new date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Samajwadi Party party of one family and goons: Amit Shah
- Ranbir Kapoor-Salman Khan to heat up 'chilly' 2017 Christmas
- Jharkhand BJP chief's son accused of sexual exploitation, marrying a minor
- Mark Ruffalo wants full-fledged solo movie on 'Black Widow'
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' will hit silver-screen with songs