Puttaswamy term CM`s action as ‘unethical’
Belgaum: Sacked Karnataka minister BJ Puttaswamy, a staunch loyalist of former BJP leader B S Yeddyurappa, on Saturday said the decision to drop him from the cabinet was "unethical and undemocratic".
Puttaswamy told reporters here that he wasn`t upset over Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar`s "discourteousness" for sacking him without seeking his resignation in the first place.
"It is unethical and undemocratic. If he (Shettar) would have asked me to resign, I would have done so willingly. I have done good work as a minister by bringing reforms in the cooperative department," Puttaswamy said.
Puttaswamy said he was happy that BJP has acknowledged him as Yeddyurappa loyalist.
"Yeddyurappa is my leader. I will always remain loyal to him. I am a free bird now and I am going to Haveri to attend KJP bash," he said.
Puttaswamy said this was not the way to treat a backward class leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant