Rahul Gandhi to attend Youth Congress meet
Bangalore: AICC General Secretary Rahul Gandhi will participate in the booth level officer-bearers meeting of Youth Congress to be held at Dharwad on June 1.
Rahul will also participate in a programme to be organised by the state unit Congress on June 2 in Dharwad, Karnataka unit Youth Congress president Rizwan Arshad told reporters.
Karnataka is playing host to the Youth Congress National Executive being held for the first time in the state from May 30 to June 1 at Dharwad, he said.
The National Executive will be attended by 70 leaders from various regions across the country, Arshad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days