Ramdev invites politicians in anti-corruption movement
Bagalkot: Yoga guru Baba Ramadev
on Sunday said he would write to all political parties inviting
them to participate in the second phase of the nationwide
people`s movement `Satyagraha against Corruption` in New Delhi
on June four.
After giving a yoga performance here, Ramdev said social
activist Anna Hazare was also welcome to participate in the
"If we fight for eradication of corruption and bring back
the black money from foreign countries then our country will
become prosperous", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY