Ramdev invites politicians in anti-corruption movement
Bagalkot: Yoga guru Baba Ramadev
on Sunday said he would write to all political parties inviting
them to participate in the second phase of the nationwide
people`s movement `Satyagraha against Corruption` in New Delhi
on June four.
After giving a yoga performance here, Ramdev said social
activist Anna Hazare was also welcome to participate in the
"If we fight for eradication of corruption and bring back
the black money from foreign countries then our country will
become prosperous", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000