Ramdev invites politicians in anti-corruption movement
Bagalkot: Yoga guru Baba Ramadev
on Sunday said he would write to all political parties inviting
them to participate in the second phase of the nationwide
people`s movement `Satyagraha against Corruption` in New Delhi
on June four.
After giving a yoga performance here, Ramdev said social
activist Anna Hazare was also welcome to participate in the
"If we fight for eradication of corruption and bring back
the black money from foreign countries then our country will
become prosperous", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back