Reddy’s aides nabbed in iron ore export scam
Bellary: Two aides of former minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy were nabbed by CBI sleuths in connection with their alleged involvement in the iron ore export scam, CBI sources said.
The two associates, Murali (35) and Shrinivas Reddy (28), were arrested by a five-member CBI team, taking the total number of those arrested in this connection to eight.
The six accused in the case including Reddy are already in judicial custody. While five are lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail in Bangalore, Reddy is in Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad in connection with ongoing probe in Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC)case. The other accused include former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju and two others, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
All the eight accused have been arrested in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical