Reddy’s aides nabbed in iron ore export scam
Bellary: Two aides of former minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy were nabbed by CBI sleuths in connection with their alleged involvement in the iron ore export scam, CBI sources said.
The two associates, Murali (35) and Shrinivas Reddy (28), were arrested by a five-member CBI team, taking the total number of those arrested in this connection to eight.
The six accused in the case including Reddy are already in judicial custody. While five are lodged in Parappana Agrahara jail in Bangalore, Reddy is in Chanchalaguda jail in Hyderabad in connection with ongoing probe in Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC)case. The other accused include former government officials S Muthaiah, S P Raju and two others, Swastik Nagaraj and Karapudi Mahesh.
All the eight accused have been arrested in connection with the alleged scam relating to export of iron ore from Belekeri port in Uttara Kannada district being probed by CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read