Reddys to remain in judicial custody till Nov 14
Hyderabad: A local court on Monday extended till November 14 the judicial custody of former Karnataka Minister and mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy and OMC managing director B Srinivas Reddy in the illegal mining case.
The special court for CBI cases here extended the judicial remand (through video conference) of both the accused.
On September 5, the CBI, probing the alleged illegal
mining by OMC, arrested the Reddys from Bellary in Karnataka
and they were remanded in judicial custody at the Chenchalguda
central prison here.
The OMC owned by Gali Janardhan Reddy is accused of
changing mining lease boundary markings between Andhra Pradesh
and Karnataka and indulging in "illegal" mining in the Bellary
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory