Reddys to remain in judicial custody till Nov 14
Hyderabad: A local court on Monday extended till November 14 the judicial custody of former Karnataka Minister and mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy and OMC managing director B Srinivas Reddy in the illegal mining case.
The special court for CBI cases here extended the judicial remand (through video conference) of both the accused.
On September 5, the CBI, probing the alleged illegal
mining by OMC, arrested the Reddys from Bellary in Karnataka
and they were remanded in judicial custody at the Chenchalguda
central prison here.
The OMC owned by Gali Janardhan Reddy is accused of
changing mining lease boundary markings between Andhra Pradesh
and Karnataka and indulging in "illegal" mining in the Bellary
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened