‘Resignations will have no impact, govt will complete term’
Belgaum: Agriculture Minister Umesh Katti on Sunday asserted that resignations of some ministers and BJP legislators would have no impact on the government, which would complete its full-term.
"The resignation of some ministers and legislators will not have any impact on the government and it will complete its full term", he told reporters here.
To a query, he said there was no question of his resignation and he was with Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users