Rs 1 crore robbed from ATM cash loaders
Bangalore: In a daring daylight strike, a 15-member gang allegedly robbed about Rs 1 crore being transported for loading in ATMs by a private agency here.
The gang members armed with logs waylaid the vehicle, broke the window panes and overpowered the gunman and two cash loaders when they were proceeding to load the currency note in ATMs in R T Nagar locality, police said.
The culprits, who came in two vehicles, attacked the cash loaders and the gunman and escaped with about Rs 1 crore cash. The three received minor injuries and have been hospitalised, police said.
"However, we are yet to ascertain the exact amount from the bank authorities", police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday