RSS denies links to Sri Rama Sene
Bangalore: A day after six persons, owing
allegiance to right wing group Sri Rama Sene, were arrested in
connection with hoisting of Pakistan`s national flag at
Sindgi, RSS on Thursday said it has no connection in any form with
the outfit, directly or indirectly.
RSS has no link officially or unofficially with Sri Rama
Sene or any of its office bearers, senior RSS functionary,
Pranth Pracharak of Karnataka, N Gopal said in a release
"RSS is at not all responsible for any activities of Sri
Rama Sene. RSS will not support or tolerate any anti-social
activities by any individual or institute," he said.
The arrested, according to police, were the members of
the Sri Rama Sene. Police had said their motive was not
known and they were being questioned.
The six had allegedly hoisted the flag in the office
campus of the Sindgi town tahsildar in the early hours of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’