RSS meet in Bangalore today, key decisions likely
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will kick-start its three-day meet in Bangalore from Friday.
While speculations are on that the meeting will focus on the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, RSS has clarified that the sole purpose of the meeting is to evaluate their work.
RSS publicity head Manmohan Vaidya reportedly said that no political decision will be taken at the meeting and it is being held to evaluate the work of the party.
"The top functionaries will review our various activities state-wise and discuss issues of national importance," RSS publicity head Manmohan Vaidya told IANS.
Meanwhile, over 1,000 RSS members are expected to attend the meeting from today.
Representatives elected from RSS-Shakhas of all regions of the country, state level office bearers of RSS, national office bearers of Sangh affiliated (Sangh Parivar) organisations will attend all the three days of the meeting.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and BJP general secretary (Organisation) Ramlal will attend the meeting on March 8.
(With Agencies Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket