S M Krishna Condoles E Raghavan`s death
Bangalore: External Affairs Minister S M Krishna on Sunday condoled the death of E Raghavan, Editor of a Kannada daily.
Raghavan (61), Editor of Kannada daily Vijaya Karnataka, died of cardiac arrest here last night.
In his condolence message, Krishna said he had lost his dear friend and Raghavan`s untimely death had saddened him.
"Raghavan, through his writing always strived to correct the society of its ills. He was known for his straight and at times blunt reactions.
"His stints at respected national daily newspapers were most successful. I pray almighty to give strength to his family to bear the loss of Raghavan," Krishna said in a message issued here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report