S M Krishna Condoles E Raghavan`s death
Bangalore: External Affairs Minister S M Krishna on Sunday condoled the death of E Raghavan, Editor of a Kannada daily.
Raghavan (61), Editor of Kannada daily Vijaya Karnataka, died of cardiac arrest here last night.
In his condolence message, Krishna said he had lost his dear friend and Raghavan`s untimely death had saddened him.
"Raghavan, through his writing always strived to correct the society of its ills. He was known for his straight and at times blunt reactions.
"His stints at respected national daily newspapers were most successful. I pray almighty to give strength to his family to bear the loss of Raghavan," Krishna said in a message issued here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP