S M Krishna Condoles E Raghavan`s death
Bangalore: External Affairs Minister S M Krishna on Sunday condoled the death of E Raghavan, Editor of a Kannada daily.
Raghavan (61), Editor of Kannada daily Vijaya Karnataka, died of cardiac arrest here last night.
In his condolence message, Krishna said he had lost his dear friend and Raghavan`s untimely death had saddened him.
"Raghavan, through his writing always strived to correct the society of its ills. He was known for his straight and at times blunt reactions.
"His stints at respected national daily newspapers were most successful. I pray almighty to give strength to his family to bear the loss of Raghavan," Krishna said in a message issued here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists