S M Krishna Condoles E Raghavan`s death
Bangalore: External Affairs Minister S M Krishna on Sunday condoled the death of E Raghavan, Editor of a Kannada daily.
Raghavan (61), Editor of Kannada daily Vijaya Karnataka, died of cardiac arrest here last night.
In his condolence message, Krishna said he had lost his dear friend and Raghavan`s untimely death had saddened him.
"Raghavan, through his writing always strived to correct the society of its ills. He was known for his straight and at times blunt reactions.
"His stints at respected national daily newspapers were most successful. I pray almighty to give strength to his family to bear the loss of Raghavan," Krishna said in a message issued here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state