‘Sadananda Gowda may join JD(S)’
Mangalore: Karnataka Janata Party secretary Dhananjaya Kumar on Sunday claimed former chief minister DV Sadananda Gowda has been neglected in the ruling BJP and in all likelihood join JD-S which will help his party (KJP) gain electoral benefits in the assembly elections, due in May.
"KJP is confident of gaining much in the upcoming elections. Sadananda Gowda has been ignored by the BJP and in all likelihood join JDS which will help our party to reap electoral gains," he told reporters here.
Kumar welcomed experienced and neglected candidates belonging to other political parties to join KJP.
He also said the Dakshin Kannada District KJP committee has been set up with a view to strengthening the party’s work in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises