School bus’ cleaner held for sexually harassing LKG tot
Bangalore (Karnataka): The cleaner of a school bus was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly sexually harassing an LKG student in Nagarbhavi area here.
The accused used to sexually harass the girl after picking her up for school, police said.
He was held after the minor complained to her parents, who approached the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?