Security stepped up in Bangalore
Bangalore: In view of the high alert sounded by the Union Government in the aftermath of a bomb blast in Delhi, police on Wednesday, stepped up security in all courts and public buildings in Bangalore.
Bangalore City Police Commissioner, Jyoti Prakash Mirji directed officials to keep strict vigil at all public places, including the airport and railway stations.
Security measures in the High Court and lower courts in the city and at the state secretariat has been further scaled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends