Security stepped up in Bangalore
Bangalore: In view of the high alert sounded by the Union Government in the aftermath of a bomb blast in Delhi, police on Wednesday, stepped up security in all courts and public buildings in Bangalore.
Bangalore City Police Commissioner, Jyoti Prakash Mirji directed officials to keep strict vigil at all public places, including the airport and railway stations.
Security measures in the High Court and lower courts in the city and at the state secretariat has been further scaled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress