Security stepped up in Bangalore
Bangalore: In view of the high alert sounded by the Union Government in the aftermath of a bomb blast in Delhi, police on Wednesday, stepped up security in all courts and public buildings in Bangalore.
Bangalore City Police Commissioner, Jyoti Prakash Mirji directed officials to keep strict vigil at all public places, including the airport and railway stations.
Security measures in the High Court and lower courts in the city and at the state secretariat has been further scaled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi