Security stepped up in Bangalore
Bangalore: In view of the high alert sounded by the Union Government in the aftermath of a bomb blast in Delhi, police on Wednesday, stepped up security in all courts and public buildings in Bangalore.
Bangalore City Police Commissioner, Jyoti Prakash Mirji directed officials to keep strict vigil at all public places, including the airport and railway stations.
Security measures in the High Court and lower courts in the city and at the state secretariat has been further scaled, police said.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail
- I'm against honouring Malala Yousafzai with Nobel Peace Prize: Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Sebi cancels registration of Deutsche Mutual Fund