Send official files in Kannada language: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has asked the government employees to send official files in Kannada or face action.
The ultimatum was sent by the CM after he refused to sign files in English and reportedly stated that all correspondence should be done in official language of the state.
Siddaramaiah has also instructed the non-Kannada officials to learn the language so that they can use it for official correspondence.
He also said that people in other states including Tamil Nadu love their language and that people in the state have neglected their language.
Kannada Development Authority (KDA) chairman Mukhyamantri Chandru had also sent several recommendation to promote the language.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman