Seven killed in Karnataka road mishap
Bijapur: Seven persons from Solapur in Maharashtra were killed and three others seriously injured when their jeep rammed into a stationary lorry near here today, police said.
The victims were returning to Solapur when the mishap occurred at Hittanhalli, 14 km away from here, District Additional Superintendent of Police Traskar said.
All the seven were died on the spot, he said adding the three injured had been admitted to Civil Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj