Sexual harassment case against BJP Corporator
Bangalore: A ruling BJP city corporator was
Thursday booked by police on charges of sexual harassment of a
40-year Dalit woman and verbal abuse of her father in the name
of his caste.
The case against Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
councillor from Kalavabyrasandra ward Nagaraj was registered
on a complaint by BJP activist Dsappa under provisions of the
Indian Penal Code and SC-ST Atrocities Act, police said.
Dasappa has alleged that the corporator recently sexually
harassed his 40-year old married daughter besides verbally
abusing him in the name of his caste.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das