Shettar holds discussions on CRA with Krishna
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar on Tuesday called on External Affairs Minister SM Krishna and held talks on the Cauvery River Authority meeting at Delhi tomorrow, sources said.
Shettar was accompanied by water Resources Minister Basavaraj Bommai, they said.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will chair the CRA meeting for the first time in nine years tomorrow primarily to discuss Tamil Nadu`s demand that Karnataka release water from Cauvery river to save the crops that depend on it.
The sources said the Chief Minister also greeted Krishna on the occasion of Ganesh Chathurthi festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price