Siddaramaiah keeps Finance, Industries and Energy
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has retained key portfolios of Finance, Industries and Energy, while K J George will be the new Home Minister.
R V Deshpande has been given portfolios of Higher Education and Tourism, according to an official notification.
T B Jayachandra would be the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister. He would also look after Animal Husbandry department.
H K Patil has been given Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, while Ramalinga Reddy has got Transport.
Former Union Ministers V Srinivasa Prasad and M H Ambareesh would be the new Revenue and Housing Ministers respectively.
As many as 28 Ministers – 20 of Cabinet rank and eight Ministers of State – were sworn in on Monday in the cabinet expansion effected by the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Your travel cost to go down by 40% with India's first ever CNG two wheelers
- Lionel Messi announces international retirement after Copa America loss vs Chile
- Big fat royal wedding in Mysore, King Yaduveer Wadiyar ties the knot with Rajasthan royalty
- LeEco Le Max 2: Aiming to outshine rivals with powerful hardware, CDLA technology
- WATCH: How Lionel Messi missed crucial penalty kick in Copa America final against Chile