Siddaramaiah keeps Finance, Industries and Energy
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has retained key portfolios of Finance, Industries and Energy, while K J George will be the new Home Minister.
R V Deshpande has been given portfolios of Higher Education and Tourism, according to an official notification.
T B Jayachandra would be the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister. He would also look after Animal Husbandry department.
H K Patil has been given Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, while Ramalinga Reddy has got Transport.
Former Union Ministers V Srinivasa Prasad and M H Ambareesh would be the new Revenue and Housing Ministers respectively.
As many as 28 Ministers – 20 of Cabinet rank and eight Ministers of State – were sworn in on Monday in the cabinet expansion effected by the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra