Siddaramaiah keeps Finance, Industries and Energy
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has retained key portfolios of Finance, Industries and Energy, while K J George will be the new Home Minister.
R V Deshpande has been given portfolios of Higher Education and Tourism, according to an official notification.
T B Jayachandra would be the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister. He would also look after Animal Husbandry department.
H K Patil has been given Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, while Ramalinga Reddy has got Transport.
Former Union Ministers V Srinivasa Prasad and M H Ambareesh would be the new Revenue and Housing Ministers respectively.
As many as 28 Ministers – 20 of Cabinet rank and eight Ministers of State – were sworn in on Monday in the cabinet expansion effected by the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda