Siddaramaiah keeps Finance, Industries and Energy
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has retained key portfolios of Finance, Industries and Energy, while K J George will be the new Home Minister.
R V Deshpande has been given portfolios of Higher Education and Tourism, according to an official notification.
T B Jayachandra would be the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister. He would also look after Animal Husbandry department.
H K Patil has been given Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, while Ramalinga Reddy has got Transport.
Former Union Ministers V Srinivasa Prasad and M H Ambareesh would be the new Revenue and Housing Ministers respectively.
As many as 28 Ministers – 20 of Cabinet rank and eight Ministers of State – were sworn in on Monday in the cabinet expansion effected by the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test