Siddaramaiah keeps Finance, Industries and Energy
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has retained key portfolios of Finance, Industries and Energy, while K J George will be the new Home Minister.
R V Deshpande has been given portfolios of Higher Education and Tourism, according to an official notification.
T B Jayachandra would be the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister. He would also look after Animal Husbandry department.
H K Patil has been given Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, while Ramalinga Reddy has got Transport.
Former Union Ministers V Srinivasa Prasad and M H Ambareesh would be the new Revenue and Housing Ministers respectively.
As many as 28 Ministers – 20 of Cabinet rank and eight Ministers of State – were sworn in on Monday in the cabinet expansion effected by the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday