Siddaramaiah lashes out at Yeddyurappa
Mysore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa is the architect behind the present political crisis in the state, Opposition Leader in the State Assembly Siddaramaiah alleged today.
"Who else is responsible for the present political crisis in the state? It is Yeddyurappa," he told reporters here.
Yeddyurappa wants a Chief Minister who would act according to his diktat, Siddaramaiah alleged.
Launching a tirade against Yeddyurappa`s loyalist-ministers and legislators, Siddaramaiah said the most damaging development in the state was two groups within the BJP playing caste politics.
"The warring factions within BJP are playing caste politics.It will be better if the present government dissolves the assembly and go in for fresh elections," he said.
Alleging that D V Sadananda Gowda was the weakest Chief Minister in the annals of Karnataka politics, Siddaramaiah said "The Chief Minister is the head of the government and council of ministers.By submitting resignations to Gowda, the ministers have expressed lack of confidence in his leadership."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened