Siddaramaiah lashes out at Yeddyurappa
Mysore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa is the architect behind the present political crisis in the state, Opposition Leader in the State Assembly Siddaramaiah alleged today.
"Who else is responsible for the present political crisis in the state? It is Yeddyurappa," he told reporters here.
Yeddyurappa wants a Chief Minister who would act according to his diktat, Siddaramaiah alleged.
Launching a tirade against Yeddyurappa`s loyalist-ministers and legislators, Siddaramaiah said the most damaging development in the state was two groups within the BJP playing caste politics.
"The warring factions within BJP are playing caste politics.It will be better if the present government dissolves the assembly and go in for fresh elections," he said.
Alleging that D V Sadananda Gowda was the weakest Chief Minister in the annals of Karnataka politics, Siddaramaiah said "The Chief Minister is the head of the government and council of ministers.By submitting resignations to Gowda, the ministers have expressed lack of confidence in his leadership."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning