Siddaramaiah to attend Rahul functions at Davanage
Bangalore: Shedding his defiant posture, Opposition Congress Leader in the Karnataka assembly Siddaramaiah has decided to participate in functions being attended by Rahul Gandhi at Davanagere on Sunday.
Siddaramaiah, who tendered resignation from the post of opposition leader to protest being marginalised in the party and stayed away from Youth Congress meet addressed by Gandhi at Hubli today, has left here for Davanagere, Congress sources said.
He would also attend the Congress Working Committee meeting to be held in Delhi on June five, sources said.
Congress High command`s intervention mollified Siddaramaiah, who was also invited for CWC meet, sources said.
Siddaramaiah along with some MLAs would participate in the inauguration of a Congress office at Davanagere along with Rahul Gandhi.
Gandhi is also participating in the KPCC executive meeting and interacting with leaders in Davanagere tomorrow, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today