Six govt officials found to possess illegal assets
Bangalore: Six government officials were found to possess illegal assets worth over Rs six crore by Lokayukta sleuths in simultaneous raids conducted in 16 premises in different parts of the state.
The raids were conducted in Bangalore city, Mysore City, Davangere, Chikmagalur and Madikeri districts, a Lokayukta release said.
Dr N R Ramachandra, Medical Officer, Koppa, Chikmagalur district, "topped" the list with disproportionate assets worth Rs 1,69,39,009.
M B Nazir Ahmed, Motor Vehicles Inspector, Chitradurga, was found in possession of assets worth over Rs 1,37,15,441 during raids conducted at his premises in Madikeri.
K Govindaiah, Executive Engineer, Electrical Division (West), Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Bangalore was possessing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income, to the tune of Rs 1,29,75,000.
N K Rangaswamy, Police Inspector Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Bangalore was to found to possess disproportionate assets worth Rs 1,07,77,986.
S K Venkatesh, First Division Assistant (FDA), Directorate of Municipal Administration, Bangalore was found in possession of disproportionate assets worth Rs 51,41,000.
N C Ajjaiah, Secretary, Nerligi Village Panchayat, Davangere District was found in possession disproportionate wealth worth Rs 31,98,090.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015