Software engineer missing from National Park
Bangalore: A software engineer working with an IT firm has been reported missing since Saturday evening from Bannarghatta National Park.
Police said the man had been to the park with his two friends and added that a search was on with forest department officials to locate him
The park is surrounded by a biological reserve of the forest department. The reserve has an elephant corridor and is connected with B R Hills and Sathyamangalam forest areas extending all the way upto Waynad in Kerala.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why