Software engineer missing from National Park
Bangalore: A software engineer working with an IT firm has been reported missing since Saturday evening from Bannarghatta National Park.
Police said the man had been to the park with his two friends and added that a search was on with forest department officials to locate him
The park is surrounded by a biological reserve of the forest department. The reserve has an elephant corridor and is connected with B R Hills and Sathyamangalam forest areas extending all the way upto Waynad in Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000