Soofiya permitted to visit Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore
Kochi: The CBI Special Court Tuesday relaxed
for four days the bail condition of Soofiya, an accused in
2005 Tamil Nadu state owned bus burning case, to enable her to
visit her husband and PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani, at
Abdul Nasser Madani is an accused in the Bangalore blast
The order in this regard was issued by Special Court judge
S Vijay kumar on a plea by Soofiya seeking relaxation of her
While granting her bail, Soofiya had been directed by the
court not to leave the court`s jurisdiction without its prior
This is the second time she has sought permission to visit
Madani in bangalore. Earlier, her bail conditions had been
relaxed three times to visit him at Kollam.
The Counsel for National Investigating Agency (NIA)
Raveendran, objected to her plea saying she would tamper with
The bus was burnt on September 9, 2005, to protest against
Madani`s continued imprisonment at the Coimbatore jail in
connection with the Coimbatore blast case. Alleged LeT
militant, T Nazeer, is among the accused in the case in which
Soofiya has been listed as the 10th accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day