Soofiya permitted to visit Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore
Kochi: The CBI Special Court Tuesday relaxed
for four days the bail condition of Soofiya, an accused in
2005 Tamil Nadu state owned bus burning case, to enable her to
visit her husband and PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani, at
Abdul Nasser Madani is an accused in the Bangalore blast
The order in this regard was issued by Special Court judge
S Vijay kumar on a plea by Soofiya seeking relaxation of her
While granting her bail, Soofiya had been directed by the
court not to leave the court`s jurisdiction without its prior
This is the second time she has sought permission to visit
Madani in bangalore. Earlier, her bail conditions had been
relaxed three times to visit him at Kollam.
The Counsel for National Investigating Agency (NIA)
Raveendran, objected to her plea saying she would tamper with
The bus was burnt on September 9, 2005, to protest against
Madani`s continued imprisonment at the Coimbatore jail in
connection with the Coimbatore blast case. Alleged LeT
militant, T Nazeer, is among the accused in the case in which
Soofiya has been listed as the 10th accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt