Souvik Pal`s body to arrive in Bangalore on Thursday
Bangalore: The body of Indian student Souvik Pal, who died under mysterious circumstances in Manchester would be arriving here tomorrow, his family sources said on Wednesday.
The boy`s father Santanu Pal would be bringing the body, they said.
"Santanu Pal will arrive with Souvik`s body at Bangalore International Airport Limited around 9 am tomorrow," a close family friend of Sanatu Pal said. The last rites of 19-year-old Souvik would be performed at Hebbal Crematorium.
Souvik, a student of Manchester Metropolitan University, was missing since a New Year`s Eve party in Manchester. His body was found by specialist officers in Bridgewater Canal, near Manchester United`s Old Trafford football ground on January 22.
Souvik had enrolled for product design course at Manchester Metropolitan University. He disappeared on a night out at the Warehouse Project in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube