Souvik Pal`s body to arrive in Bangalore on Thursday
Bangalore: The body of Indian student Souvik Pal, who died under mysterious circumstances in Manchester would be arriving here tomorrow, his family sources said on Wednesday.
The boy`s father Santanu Pal would be bringing the body, they said.
"Santanu Pal will arrive with Souvik`s body at Bangalore International Airport Limited around 9 am tomorrow," a close family friend of Sanatu Pal said. The last rites of 19-year-old Souvik would be performed at Hebbal Crematorium.
Souvik, a student of Manchester Metropolitan University, was missing since a New Year`s Eve party in Manchester. His body was found by specialist officers in Bridgewater Canal, near Manchester United`s Old Trafford football ground on January 22.
Souvik had enrolled for product design course at Manchester Metropolitan University. He disappeared on a night out at the Warehouse Project in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore