Souvik Pal`s body to arrive in Bangalore on Thursday
Bangalore: The body of Indian student Souvik Pal, who died under mysterious circumstances in Manchester would be arriving here tomorrow, his family sources said on Wednesday.
The boy`s father Santanu Pal would be bringing the body, they said.
"Santanu Pal will arrive with Souvik`s body at Bangalore International Airport Limited around 9 am tomorrow," a close family friend of Sanatu Pal said. The last rites of 19-year-old Souvik would be performed at Hebbal Crematorium.
Souvik, a student of Manchester Metropolitan University, was missing since a New Year`s Eve party in Manchester. His body was found by specialist officers in Bridgewater Canal, near Manchester United`s Old Trafford football ground on January 22.
Souvik had enrolled for product design course at Manchester Metropolitan University. He disappeared on a night out at the Warehouse Project in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details