Souvik`s body cremated in Bangalore
Bangalore: The body of Indian student Souvik Pal, who died under mysterious circumstances at Manchester in the UK about a month ago, was cremated here on Thursday.
Souvik`s father Santanu Pal brought the body to the city this morning and it was kept at his house for some time.
Later the body was taken to the Hebbal crematorium and the last rites were performed.
19-year-old Souvik, a student of Manchester Metropolitan University, was missing since a New Year`s Eve party in Manchester.
His body was found by specialist officers in Bridgewater Canal, near Manchester United`s Old Trafford football ground on January 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah