‘Speaker should act against ministers if guilty’
Chikmagalur: Pleading ignorance about
an incident of two of his ministerial colleagues caught on
camera allegedly watching porn clippings in Assembly, Chief
Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Tuesday said it was for the Speaker
to take action against them if they were found guilty.
In a guarded reaction, Gowda, here to participate in some
public functions, said he was yet to learn about the incident
and had so far not watched the TV clippings.
"It is for the Speaker to take action against ministers
if they were found guilty of watching porno clippings in the
assembly," he told reporters here.
Minister for Cooperation Laxman Savadi, who was watching
the clippings, and Minister for Women and Child Development C
C Patil with whom he shared it, were caught on camera by a
regional TV channel covering the assembly proceedings and the
footage was aired on some channels after the House adjourned
for the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic