‘Speaker should act against ministers if guilty’
Chikmagalur: Pleading ignorance about
an incident of two of his ministerial colleagues caught on
camera allegedly watching porn clippings in Assembly, Chief
Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Tuesday said it was for the Speaker
to take action against them if they were found guilty.
In a guarded reaction, Gowda, here to participate in some
public functions, said he was yet to learn about the incident
and had so far not watched the TV clippings.
"It is for the Speaker to take action against ministers
if they were found guilty of watching porno clippings in the
assembly," he told reporters here.
Minister for Cooperation Laxman Savadi, who was watching
the clippings, and Minister for Women and Child Development C
C Patil with whom he shared it, were caught on camera by a
regional TV channel covering the assembly proceedings and the
footage was aired on some channels after the House adjourned
for the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical