Sri Rama Sene wants subsidy for Ayyappa devotees
Bagalkot: Right Wing Sri Rama Sene, which had
been in the limelight for its acts of moral policing, today
demanded that Karnataka Government extend subsidy to devotees
visiting Sabarimala in Kerala on the lines of the facility
enjoyed by Haj pilgrims.
The state government should sanction Rs 5,000 to each
devotee who visits Sabarimala, abode of Lord Ayyappa, Sene
founder Promod Muthalik told a press meet here.
The Sene men had assaulted women and men at a pub in
Mangalore in January last year and threatened to disrupt
Valentine`s day celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you