Statement recorded in complaint against Yeddy
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court on Monday recorded
the sworn statement of advocate Sirajin Basha in the fourth
complaint filed by him against former chief minister BS
Yeddyurappa charging him of illegal denotification of
government land and allotment of housing sites.
After completion of recording of the sworn statement in
this complaint, Lokayukta Special Court judge NK Sudhindra
Rao posted to October 20, the recording of the sworn statement
in the fifth and the last complaint filed by Basha.
In all, Basha has filed five complaints comprising 15 cases
before the Lokayukta against Yeddyurappa and others including
his family members.
The fourth complaint in which Yeddyurappa and eight others
including his two sons and son-in-law are the accused,
pertains to illegal denotification of over 20 acres of land in
Hebbal Amanikere village and Srirampura village on the city
The complaint also refers to illegal allotment of "G"
category sites (alloted under discretionary quota) in favour
of his son BY Raghavendra, MP, and Bharathi Shetty, MLC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'