Swine flu claims 28 lives in Karnataka this year
Bangalore: H1N1 influenza virus or swine flu has claimed 28 lives in Karnataka this year, Health and Family Welfare Minister Aravind Limbavali informed the Legislative Assembly on Wednesday.
The number of those who tested positive for H1N1 till July 23 this year is 365, including 197 in Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (city corporation) areas, he said in reply to a question of H C Mahadevappa (Congress).
He said there were 1091 dengue cases and 10 persons have lost their lives this year till July 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing