Techie run over by bus in Bangalore
Bangalore: A 32 year-old software engineer
riding a bike was run over by a private bus near a pharmacy
here Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was identified as Alwyn Philip Mohandas (32),
an employee of IBM, police said.
The mishap occurred when a car driver opened the door and
got out without noticing Philip coming from behind and
accidentally hit him. Philip fell down and was run over by
the bus, they said.
The bus has been seized and the driver arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal