Teenager sets herself on fire in Bangalore
Bangalore: A teenager died of severe burns after she allegedly set herself ablaze for scoring less marks in an exam, police said.
The seventeen-year-old girl allegedly poured kerosene and then set herself on fire, police said.
Her mother was at work in a garment factory when the incident took place.
The victim`s father is a farmer by occupation and resides in Maddur, police said.
She was studying in RNS College located at Vijayanagara, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!