Three arrested for murdering woman
Bangalore: Police on Monday said they have uncovered the murder of a home alone woman with the arrest of three persons and recovered Rs 80 lakh stolen property from them.
City Police Commissioner Jyoti Prakash Mirji told reporters here that the prime suspect has been identified as Eshwar Naik (23), who had alleged to have committed the murder with the help of two of his associates.
The trio had smothered the 48-year-old woman to death and decamped with valuables valued at Rs 80.
Mirji said, Naik, who was also working as a driver of the private firm in which the woman was employed, was also driving the woman to her office and home.
The culprit hatched a plot to rob the woman, a divorce and living alone and.
A special police team guided by DCP, H S Revanna arrested the culprits recently, Mirji said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31