Three arrested for murdering woman
Bangalore: Police on Monday said they have uncovered the murder of a home alone woman with the arrest of three persons and recovered Rs 80 lakh stolen property from them.
City Police Commissioner Jyoti Prakash Mirji told reporters here that the prime suspect has been identified as Eshwar Naik (23), who had alleged to have committed the murder with the help of two of his associates.
The trio had smothered the 48-year-old woman to death and decamped with valuables valued at Rs 80.
Mirji said, Naik, who was also working as a driver of the private firm in which the woman was employed, was also driving the woman to her office and home.
The culprit hatched a plot to rob the woman, a divorce and living alone and.
A special police team guided by DCP, H S Revanna arrested the culprits recently, Mirji said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days