Three arrested for murdering woman
Bangalore: Police on Monday said they have uncovered the murder of a home alone woman with the arrest of three persons and recovered Rs 80 lakh stolen property from them.
City Police Commissioner Jyoti Prakash Mirji told reporters here that the prime suspect has been identified as Eshwar Naik (23), who had alleged to have committed the murder with the help of two of his associates.
The trio had smothered the 48-year-old woman to death and decamped with valuables valued at Rs 80.
Mirji said, Naik, who was also working as a driver of the private firm in which the woman was employed, was also driving the woman to her office and home.
The culprit hatched a plot to rob the woman, a divorce and living alone and.
A special police team guided by DCP, H S Revanna arrested the culprits recently, Mirji said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- One jawan martyred as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara, curfew lifted from parts of Valley
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- India-Bangladesh border will be secured, says Assam CM Sonowal