Three arrested for murdering woman
Bangalore: Police on Monday said they have uncovered the murder of a home alone woman with the arrest of three persons and recovered Rs 80 lakh stolen property from them.
City Police Commissioner Jyoti Prakash Mirji told reporters here that the prime suspect has been identified as Eshwar Naik (23), who had alleged to have committed the murder with the help of two of his associates.
The trio had smothered the 48-year-old woman to death and decamped with valuables valued at Rs 80.
Mirji said, Naik, who was also working as a driver of the private firm in which the woman was employed, was also driving the woman to her office and home.
The culprit hatched a plot to rob the woman, a divorce and living alone and.
A special police team guided by DCP, H S Revanna arrested the culprits recently, Mirji said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!