Three held for boarding flight without valid ticke
Bangalore: Three persons were on Tuesday arrested at the airport here for attempting to travel by a New Delhi-bound Kingfisher flight by fraudulently obtaining boarding passes, police said.
The three, who had come to the city to attend Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Examination, had obtained the boarding passes by providing the PNR number of a ticket and claiming that they had lost the ticket.
Samsher Bahadur Singh, Vikas Kumar (both from Bihar) and Nitesh (Uttar Pradesh) were arrested when the original holders of the ticket also turned up for the journey, Police said.
The police are on the lookout for a Bangalore-based travel agent in connection with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened