Three held for boarding flight without valid ticke
Bangalore: Three persons were on Tuesday arrested at the airport here for attempting to travel by a New Delhi-bound Kingfisher flight by fraudulently obtaining boarding passes, police said.
The three, who had come to the city to attend Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Examination, had obtained the boarding passes by providing the PNR number of a ticket and claiming that they had lost the ticket.
Samsher Bahadur Singh, Vikas Kumar (both from Bihar) and Nitesh (Uttar Pradesh) were arrested when the original holders of the ticket also turned up for the journey, Police said.
The police are on the lookout for a Bangalore-based travel agent in connection with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!