Traders down shutters in Karnataka
Bangalore: Large number of traders in
Karnataka on Thursday downed their shutters and joined the protest
against the Centre`s decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in
Shops were closed in major business hubs in the city.
Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FKCCI), which is leading the protest, organised dharna in
front of its office here in which several traders
Reports of trade bandh were also coming from various
parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report