Traders down shutters in Karnataka
Bangalore: Large number of traders in
Karnataka on Thursday downed their shutters and joined the protest
against the Centre`s decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in
Shops were closed in major business hubs in the city.
Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FKCCI), which is leading the protest, organised dharna in
front of its office here in which several traders
Reports of trade bandh were also coming from various
parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested