Traders down shutters in Karnataka
Bangalore: Large number of traders in
Karnataka on Thursday downed their shutters and joined the protest
against the Centre`s decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in
Shops were closed in major business hubs in the city.
Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FKCCI), which is leading the protest, organised dharna in
front of its office here in which several traders
Reports of trade bandh were also coming from various
parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt