Traders down shutters in Karnataka
Bangalore: Large number of traders in
Karnataka on Thursday downed their shutters and joined the protest
against the Centre`s decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in
Shops were closed in major business hubs in the city.
Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FKCCI), which is leading the protest, organised dharna in
front of its office here in which several traders
Reports of trade bandh were also coming from various
parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon