Traders down shutters in Karnataka
Bangalore: Large number of traders in
Karnataka on Thursday downed their shutters and joined the protest
against the Centre`s decision to allow 51 per cent FDI in
Shops were closed in major business hubs in the city.
Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FKCCI), which is leading the protest, organised dharna in
front of its office here in which several traders
Reports of trade bandh were also coming from various
parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly