Two detained for questioning in Bangalore blast case
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said.
The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office at Bangalore yesterday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred