Two detained for questioning in Bangalore blast case
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said.
The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office at Bangalore yesterday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital