Two detained for questioning in Bangalore blast case
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said.
The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office at Bangalore yesterday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Mauritius to remain major FDI source till March 2019: Experts
- Abhinav Bindra to head NRAI review committee on Rio debacle
- Now, WhatsApp to share your phone number with Facebook
- SHOCKING: Man performing stunt on high tension wire at Mumbai's Mira road station – Watch
- Bank of Baroda's total business takes Rs 90,000-crore hit in 2015-16