Two detained for questioning in Bangalore blast case
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said.
The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office at Bangalore yesterday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster