Two detained for questioning in Bangalore blast case
Chennai: Two persons were on Thursday detained for questioning in connection with the bomb blast in Bangalore, police sources said.
The sources declined to share further details, including identity of those detained.
However, police said the investigation is in progress and the National Investigation Agency was coordinating with the state police.
The blast opposite the BJP office at Bangalore yesterday left 16 persons, including 11 police personnel, injured.
Police have traced the registeration number of the motorcycle which was used for the blast to Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM