Two more die due to H1N1 in Karnataka
Bangalore: With two more persons succumbing to H1N1 influenza in the last three days, the Swine flu toll has risen to five in the state since February, health officials said.
The latest victims were a 32-year-old woman from Kolar and a 45-year-old man from Chikballapura, the officials told a news agency.
Since January, 531 samples were tested for H1N1, out of which 82 tested positive. "Out of these 82 patients, five have succumbed to the disease," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'