Two more die due to H1N1 in Karnataka
Bangalore: With two more persons succumbing to H1N1 influenza in the last three days, the Swine flu toll has risen to five in the state since February, health officials said.
The latest victims were a 32-year-old woman from Kolar and a 45-year-old man from Chikballapura, the officials told a news agency.
Since January, 531 samples were tested for H1N1, out of which 82 tested positive. "Out of these 82 patients, five have succumbed to the disease," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!