Two more die due to H1N1 in Karnataka
Bangalore: With two more persons succumbing to H1N1 influenza in the last three days, the Swine flu toll has risen to five in the state since February, health officials said.
The latest victims were a 32-year-old woman from Kolar and a 45-year-old man from Chikballapura, the officials told a news agency.
Since January, 531 samples were tested for H1N1, out of which 82 tested positive. "Out of these 82 patients, five have succumbed to the disease," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre