Two more die due to H1N1 in Karnataka
Bangalore: With two more persons succumbing to H1N1 influenza in the last three days, the Swine flu toll has risen to five in the state since February, health officials said.
The latest victims were a 32-year-old woman from Kolar and a 45-year-old man from Chikballapura, the officials told a news agency.
Since January, 531 samples were tested for H1N1, out of which 82 tested positive. "Out of these 82 patients, five have succumbed to the disease," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scorpio with 'Intelli-Hybrid' tech launched at Rs 9.74 lakh
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll
- My son didn't do anything wrong: Dayashankar Singh's mother
- Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt gunning for Russian ban at Rio; says move will scare drug cheats
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies